[meltsim] [Fwd: methylation?]

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Nov 30 17:40:37 EST 2000

Dr. Blake,

This question was asked before (in our lab).  Could you provide an answer?
Thanks.

Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein