[meltsim] Re: Information

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Nov 30 11:21:46 EST 2001

I was working on a tutorial at one time.  I'll see if I can find it for you.

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin