[Molvis-list] Our subscribers by country/continent

Frances C. Bernstein fcb at bernstein-plus-sons.com
Mon Nov 1 14:34:12 EST 2004

Dear Eric,

     It is probably prudent not to read too much into the
country codes:

1. Many people continue to use e-mail addresses from places
   that they used to be, e.g. previous employers, schools.

2. Many people belong to organizations that provide lifetime
   e-mail addresses that provide forwarding to current e-mail
   addresses.  ACM does this as does Columbia University, and
   they both have members/alumni all over the world.

3. At least three people that I contact routinely in the UK have
   .com addresses.

4. Many multinational companies use .com for all their locations.

                                   Frances
****                Bernstein + Sons
*   *       Information Systems Consultants
****    5 Brewster Lane, Bellport, NY 11713-2803
*   * ***
**** *            Frances C. Bernstein
  *   ***      fcb at bernstein-plus-sons.com
 ***     *
  *   *** 1-631-286-1339    FAX: 1-631-286-1999