[Molvis-list] Legacy Chime sites work in Netscape 7, etc. FireFox

Tamas E. Gunda tgunda at puma.unideb.hu
Wed Jan 19 12:26:40 EST 2005

The scripts are not running, as far as I can see. But I don't think it is a
security issue. On opening the Javascript consol of Firefox there are
several error messages
such as:

Error: parent.f_str.document.chimestr.executeScript is not a function
Source File: http://www.umass.edu/molvis/freichsman/StryerDnaTut/main.js
Line: 25

which corresponds to in the include file:
parent.f_str.document.chimestr.executeScript(scriptToRun);
Seems to some Javascript incompatibility issue.

Dr. Tamas E. Gunda
Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of Debrecen
POBox 36