[Molvis-list] temperature colour scheme

sopu daniel sopubr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 09:12:49 EDT 2005

 Dear Friends,

    I'm a student in master degree at Ovidius University of Constanta from Romania and I'm working for my theses with the RasMol programe. I'm doing MD simulation and I need your help to find the answer for some questions that I encounted.
    For instance one of my question is: How can one realize a logarithmic temperature colour scale using RasMol? (because the programe offers only a linear scale)
    Other question is related to the first with a small difference that concerns the logarithmic temperature in grayscale.

   I thank you for your time and I hope for a future colaboration with you!
Sincerely yours,

Daniel Sopu