[Molvis-list] ChemAxon's 2006 User Group Meeting - June 7-8th : Second call for papers

Alex Allardyce aa at chemaxon.com
Fri Mar 3 17:19:28 EST 2006

Hi

ChemAxons 2006 User Group Meeting will be held on Wednesday and
Thursday, June 7th - 8th, 2006, once again at the Gellert Hotel,
Budapest, Hungary.

The meeting will include oral and poster presentations from ChemAxon
users and developers and separate tracks on day 2, for both scientific
and developer issues.

We are inviting those interested in presenting at the meeting to submit
abstracts for review. The deadline for reciept of abstracts is March 17th.

We hope you can participate in what has proven to be a most exciting,
relevant and enjoyable cheminformatics event.

    * To review the submission guidelines please visit
      http://www.chemaxon.com/forum/ftopic295.html .
    * To review the full presentations from the 2005 meeting archive
      please visit http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/05/index.html
    * To visit the User Group Meeting index please visit:
      http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/06/index.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

See you here.

Alex

--
Alex Allardyce