[Molvis-list] Question on centering of different PDBs

Vikberg, Gunnar vikbergg at msoe.edu
Tue Apr 25 11:09:29 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a quick question about centering different PDB files. Currently I'm working with 4 different PDB files that need to be centered on the 0,0,0 coordinate. Unfortunately, I have not had much success so far since each PDB file opens up in different locations given their own coordinate systems.

Is there a software (preferably free/opensource) that will allow me to center all the PDBs on the world origin and save them back out?

Thank you for all your help,
Gunnar Vikberg