[Molvis-list] Interactive visualization of phi/psi?

Jon R. Stoltzfus stoltzfu at msu.edu
Mon Jun 12 09:14:19 EDT 2006

You're probably already aware of it, but the the Ramachandran Plot Explorer
does the first two things on your list.  I tried to use it in a large
lecture, but it wasn't as effective as I'd hoped.  However, it is quite
useful in smaller group settings.  I believe it is open source and you may
even be able to get the person who wrote it to add feature 3.  It would be
much more effective if it showed the van der Waal's collisions, but I've
gotten busy and haven't pursued it.

You can download the Ramachandran Plot Explorer from
http://www.dillgroup.ucsf.edu/~bosco/rama.html.  If you come up with
anything better, I'd be interested.

Jon

Jon R. Stoltzfus, Ph.D.