[Molvis-list] How to superpose two molecules in a molecular viewer?

Julio Cesar da Silva jsilva at lnls.br
Fri May 18 00:29:23 EDT 2007

I have a doubt about how to superpose two molecules in a molecular viewer.
I need to superpose two protein structure in a spacefill representation. I
would like to show one of them with semi-transparency. I have tried to do
this in the softwares Rasmol and Pymol, but I could not. I would like to
show both of them at same time and can see both. So, I would like to show
one semi-transparent and the other one normal. Please, does someone know
how to do this? Could you help me? Thanks.

Júlio César