[Molvis-list] Correction: First call for papers: ChemAxon's 2009 European UGM and Training Day, June 3-4 and June 2, Budapest, Hungary

aa aa at chemaxon.hu
Mon Feb 9 12:59:45 EST 2009

I resend as the dates/days information was incorrect.

Excuse cross postings

Good day,

ChemAxon's 2009 European User Group Meeting will be held on Wednesday
and Thursday, June 3-4th at the Danubius Resort on Margit Island,
Budapest, Hungary. The meeting will preceded by a training day on June 2nd.

The User Group Meeting will feature oral and poster presentations from
ChemAxon users, scientists, developers and partners as well as our usual
range of social events to mix, speak and enjoy with staff and peers.

We are inviting those interested in presenting at the meeting to submit
abstracts for review. The deadline for receipt of oral abstracts is
March 27th. To find out more and submit your abstract please visit:
http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/07/index.html. The presentations archive,
including previous meeting reports from Wendy Warr and Yvonne Martin, is
here: http://www.chemaxon.com/UGM/ugm_land.html.

The Developer Workshop and End User Training day on June 2nd (2 tracks)
will give hands on experience with ChemAxon functionality and best
practices, for topics see : http://www.chemaxon.com/training/UGM0609.html
We hope you can join us for what has proven to be a most interesting and
enjoyable cheminformatics event.

See you there.

Alex

Alex Allardyce
Marketing Dir.
ChemAxon Ltd.
Maramaros koz 3/A, Budapest, 1037, Hungary
Tel: +361 453 0435