[OpenMMS] TURN table issue in pdbase

zia mohades zia.simab at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 23:04:39 EST 2009

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all doing great! first of all I would like to wish you a happy
new year and a merry Christmas!

I am currently using openmms(pdbase database) and currently facing some
issues:

1) when I try to extract information on turn data structure, I notice that
the information doesn't correspond to the info found in pdb site. for
example for the pdb id : 2pab , the pdbase indicates that this pdb has two
turns, however when I look at protein database bank website I notice that
there are more than one!! I have checked it with other pdb ids and i got the
same result.

do you know why this is ? is it possible that the data i am using are out of
date?? or is it because I am not using the right query?( i can send you my
query if you want)

I definitely appreciate your help, or if you know someone who can help me
with this!

Thank you for your time

Best REgards