[Owl-devel] new interface ResidueContactScoringFunction

Matthias Winkelmann matthias.winkelmann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 03:13:27 EDT 2010

Hi Dan,

I've implemented the DeltaRank scoring function which predates the new
interface and is therefore not (yet)  using it. The code is scattered
in a few classes in owl and CMView all having 'deltaRank' in the name.
It does however require access to our DB.

You could probably more easily implement a simple statistical pairwise
potential. I've calculated that data before and could mail it later
(on the road right now).

Best,

Matthias