[Owl-devel] suggestions for updating the package structure in OWL

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:57:11 EDT 2010

I'm an outsider here, but just my 2c... OWL also stands for 'Web
Ontology Language' (a so-called dyslexic acronym). Most ontologies in
biology are written in the OBO format, however, there is a push to
move towards the more standard OWL format for biological ontologies.
For this reason 'owl.protein' may not be the best name for your
package.

Just something to consider - it may not be an issue at all.

All the best,
Dan.