[Pdbwiki-devel] Dev. list up and running!

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:51:02 EDT 2009

Hi guys!

Looks like the dev. list is up and running!

Since this is an 'open' project, lets switch all development discussion here.

I'm looking forward to getting the site updates up and running
(PDBWiki version 1.1/2?), lets continue to log things on
http://pdbwiki.org/index.php/Migration (thanks for setting that up
Jose!).

I made you both administrators on this list. Please feel free to
'de-op' yourself if you don't want to be bothered with lots of admin
email - I'm happy to handle that. Given previous experience with the
Google groups, I have set the list to require subscription before
automatically accepting posts. Posts by non members are moderated (and
I set us all as moderators). As above, feel free to de-mod yourselves
(you should probably do that before you de-op yourself!).

Cheers,
Dan.