[Pdbwiki-devel] Some PDB entries from our old 'kill list'?

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:33:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm going through our old 'kill list' table and adding comments to
PDBWiki. Would you guys mind looking at these few cases and seeing if
they still warrant comments in PDBWiki?

| 1ehy | unobserved residues 138-148 in all four (identical) chains |
Henning | 2007-01-25 |
| 1en2 | inconsistent msd residue numbering in chain A, res
10,14,16,80,81 | Henning | 2007-01-31 |

| 1xpm | inconsistent msd residue numbering in chain A | Ioannis | 2007-02-21 |

| 1zy8           | inconsistent atom alt location codes in pdbase for
chain K | Jose      | 2007-04-02 |

The others are all either obsolete, fixed or already commented.

Cheers,
Dan.