[Pdbwiki-devel] Server move

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:17:47 EDT 2009

Hi again

Time problems in the server are still there and there doesn't seem to be a
solution in sight. I would try to push for a server move as soon as possible
if you guys agree with that.

Henning as you are the group owner, could you write to the admins at
bioinformatics.org to enquire about this? Our existing disk space usage is
around 2GB for the database and 4GB for the files. We also need to know if
they would set up a VirtualHost in httpd.conf for us. Our existing
configuration in the korean server is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName PDBWiki.org
        ServerAlias PDBWiki.*
        ServerAlias *.PDBWiki.*
        UseCanonicalName on
        ServerAdmin admin at email
        DocumentRoot /path/to/mediawiki/files
        DirectoryIndex index.php index.html index.cgi index.html.var
</VirtualHost>

Let's see what they say. If they are fine with it we could move this week.
I'm in the process of copying the latest dumps now.

Cheers

Jose