[Pdbwiki-devel] Annotated pages category

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Sat May 9 06:25:12 EDT 2009

Right so I'm underway in redoing the comments system. It turns out not to be
too difficult as we can use the 'move' option to move the 'Template: 1abc
user comments page' to 'Talk:1abc', which is great because that keeps the
history, authorship etc. Of course pywikipedia has a script for moving:
movepages.py.

The main slow (but automatic) work is removing the blank comment pages and
their associated talk pages, it will take a couple of days.

2009/5/7 Dan Bolser <dan.bolser at gmail.com <jose.m.duarte at gmail.com>>:

I wanted to show that
> the 'comments page talk page' and 'entry page talk page' was never
> used... I'll try to write a DPL to check that.

Actually I just came across one such page! 1bm9 had a discussion in the talk
page about how that can be the most popular structure in pdbwiki. I see the
logic of this, it's some kind of "meta" discussion, but anyway I don't think
it does much harm to have this discussion in the normal comments page. Not
that it's very important but I'll move the comments to the normal comments
page.

Jose