[Pdbwiki-devel] PDBWiki now running on the bifx.org server

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:44:02 EST 2010

Seems the DNS records have finally updated, and http://PDBWiki.Org is
now being served from the httpd://bifx.org httpd server.

So far everything looks good!

It took me longer than expected to decipher the Apache configuration
on dallas0 (even though I have used it in anger several times before).
To help, I've updated some of the information here:

I particularly like this nugget of information:

/var/log/httpd -> /etc/httpd/logs
/etc/httpd -> /usr/local/apache
/usr/local -> /home/local

which I should probably describe with examples like the .config file
redirects, but you get the general idea ;-)

Please let me know if you find any problems.