[Pdbwiki-devel] PDBWiki can now Tweet...

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:52:07 EST 2010

I guess you saw that I created an account on Twitter for PDBWiki... I
was thinking that we could pass some of the PDBWiki derived RSS feeds
to an online "RSS to Twitter" service (I assume there are some).

Thinking about it though, it would be really cool to set up a little
'wiki activity aggregator' that would periodically interrogate a given
MediaWiki instance via the API (informed by the history RSS feed), and
then send out configurable activity reports in the form of Tweets,
RSS, emails, etc...

We should apply for a GSoC student to do it ;-)

Anyway, in the short term, what would you think about a Tweet for each
new user comment?

If the server migration works, we could perhaps tweet it?

Cheers,
Dan.