[Pdbwiki-devel] Reciprocal link request

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:34:38 EST 2010

Hi Jaim,

Thanks very much for the prompt reply, and thanks for including
PDBWiki in your list of resources on OCA.

As for wording, I would suggest the following change (from 1 to 2):

1: A community annotated data on 1DAN at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)
2: Community annotation for 1DAN at PDBWiki (http://pdbwiki.org)

Thanks again for your help.

All the best,