[Pdbwiki-devel] The new 'structure report' template.

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 20:43:15 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I have been working on a new, simplified 'structure report' template
for PDBWiki:

It can generate all our existing structure reports (and more) by
selectively calling a combination of 6 other sub-templates based on
the given template parameters (see link for details). The nice thing
is that it can handle any number of user supplied categories when
generating a report by using the array extension.

I have dumped a set of examples here:

I have yet to replace the existing set of structure reports with this
new template. When I do that I'll update the documentation [1] too.
Before that, would you mind looking at the above two links and
checking that everything seems to works as expected? Some of the
formatting seems a bit off here and there, so feel free to experiment.

All the best,

[1] PDBWiki structure report documentation: