[Pdbwiki-devel] Example annotations

Henning Stehr stehr at molgen.mpg.de
Mon Feb 22 16:52:30 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have spent another afternoon to create a page in PDBWiki with
'example user comments' and now that it is finished, I'm very happy
that I invested the time. See

http://pdbwiki.org/index.php/Example_annotations

It seems like it was always a problem that users (and reviewers for
that matter) were not seeing the many 'gems' among the user comments
by using the 'random page' and similar functionalities. So I went
through all annotated entries again and collected the nicest examples
in one page. I think reading this page makes it immediately clear what
'added value' PDBWiki provides to its users. To make this page
maximally visible, I created a prominent link at the bottom of the
main page and on the help page. Because of some unexpected delay in
the recent submission process we also still have the chance to add
references to this list to the reply letter. I hope this makes the
whole discussion about 'low quality contents' obsolete.

In the future, we can update this page whenever new high-quality
comments are coming in.

Cheers,
Henning