[Pdbwiki-devel] DPL problems
Jose M. Duarte
jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:00:01 EST 2010
After restoring the wiki in our local server yesterday, the DPL was still
having problems to display the main page, specifically with the Main
We then realised that the running version of DPL 1.7.x was not compatible
with the latest MediaWiki 1.15.1. Upgrading to DPL 1.8.9 solved the issue.
We did the upgrade by copying files manually. For some reason the svn branch
we use now (mediawiki 1.15) does not contain the latest DPL version. So just
keep in mind that the extensions/DynamicPageList dir shouldn't be reverted
to the repository version for the time being.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pdbwiki-devel