[Pdbwiki-devel] PDB version 4

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:41:23 EDT 2011

On 28 July 2011 13:19, Jose M. Duarte <jose.m.duarte at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Excellent! Would you mind writing a paragraph on your fixes (once
>> we're done) and sending it to the openmms users  mailing list?
>>

> Sure what was the address? I'm not even subscribed to that one!

It was my attempt at keeping openmms alive, given the project seems
quite mature and quite stable (none of the original devs joined the
list though):

OpenMMSusers-general at bioinformatics.org

I tried to get Jeff to re-name the list to something like 'PDB RDB
users', but we never agreed a new name. According to Geoff Barton, the
PDB has been in a relational DB for years, and the RDB is the 'master'
copy... It's hard to argue that that isn't the case (afaik) when
someone just says 'I know it is' ;-)

Great that the log is there... IIRC the update.sh has some nasty
'grep' commands to get the count of the updates?

Cheers,
Dan.