[Pes-liste] Healthcare Staffing Solutions

Tony Pietrzak tony at bcihealthsearch.com
Mon May 24 11:26:38 EDT 2010

Hello,

I hope 2009 is off to a good start for you and your firm! I'm with BCI -- a
recruiting firm that specializes in providing search and staffing solutions
to healthcare, pharmaceutical, biotech, life science and venture capital/financial
clients.

BCI also has a division that focuses solely on staffing for temporary/consulting
roles. Given the current economic climate, temporary staffing can provide extremely
cost-effective solutions for our clients.

We have a deep candidate pool. Whether you're seeking candidates for full time
or temporary roles, we have the caliber of candidate you need to give your
business a competitive edge.

We'd love the opportunity to earn your business, and would be willing to meet
or beat the rates you're currently receiving from other
contingency-based recruiting firms.

Thanks for your consideration,

Tony Pietrzak | Partner | BCI Healthcare
10 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 1250 | Chicago, IL 60606
312.460.8222 x104 | www.bcihealthcare.com | tony at bcihealthcare.com

If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future, please reply to
this e-mail, with "remove" in the subject field.