[Pipet Devel] check this out

Tim jabbo at mindless.com
Thu Apr 1 09:53:20 EST 1999

Never heard of Dia until now?!?  It's been around for quite some time; I
have been using it to explain schemas and network layouts (eg. firewalls
& routing) to people for months.

It spits out XML (though the files are gzipped, I'm going to hack in an
option to store them uncompressed one of these days) and at one point I
tried to write a parser to convert SQL scripts to dia class diagrams.
Alas, that was taking a wee bit longer than we had to spare...

Almost done with the application, just tweaking some Javascript garbage
and fixing the security.  From this weekend onwards I should have a lot
more time to work on Tulip.

--

     "Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"

                                   --synaptiK