[Pipet Devel] Loci meeting?

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 16:23:13 EDT 1999

>* Objects in Bioinformatics focuses upon the role of object-oriented technology,
>reusable software components, design patterns, and distributed computing in
>bioinformatics and computational genomics.

The first 2 were in Hinxton, organized by Alan Robinson at the EBI,
and were excellent. This is the first US OiB meeting.

>* ANNOUNCING THE SIXTH GENES, PROTEINS AND COMPUTERS CONFERENCE (GPCVI). GPCVI

Great for Europeans (I will be there for sure) but very few Americans seem
to turn up to the GPC meetings.

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/pmr/