[Pipet Devel] Gnome stuff

Gary Van Domselaar gvd at redpoll.pharmacy.ualberta.ca
Thu Dec 16 20:10:20 EST 1999

> Locians,
>
> If you're tracking Gnome development (as I am), you might find this interview
> with the developers very interesting:
>
>     http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/945331082/index_html

Jeff,

Thanks for pointing this interview out.  There is a lot of discussion
relevant to the Loci project, considering our heavy reliance on the GNOME
application development environment.  Most relevant to me are the
discussions related to Conglomerate, the structured text that we reviewed
recently.  It looks like the GNOME team wants very much to use
Conglomerate as the front end to write DocBook documents.  If we can use
Conglomerate to write our DocBook documents, then we _definitely_ should.
I'm gonna give it a try right away.

I strongly suggest all Locians review this interview.