[Pipet Devel] get it while it's hot

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Sun Dec 19 23:41:53 EST 1999

Here is the latest snapshot:

I made some improvements to dialog and menu handling, which you may or may not

Also, I managed to do what I wrote about today: make Loci appear in a
composite locus's windowlet.  Check it out, but I have to warn you, the
windowlet Loci doesn't work...something to do with event handling.  If anyone
on the list is a PyGTK expert, it'd be great if you could take a look.

Some of the errors Brad found are in this snapshot.

Note that you can get all of this from CVS too.

                      |           J.W. Bizzaro           |
                      | http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff/ |
                      |           THE OPEN LAB           |
                      |    Open Source Bioinformatics    |