[Pipet Devel] more nice interfaces

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Tue Feb 23 19:18:30 EST 1999

Thomas,

Attached are screenshots of some more interfaces you might want to look at.  One
is of a sequence editor, and the other is of a sequence aligner.  Both are for
Windows, but they are very much along the line of what I was thinking of:
publication-quality WYSIWYG tools.

These pics are from a commercial package called Vector NTI Suite, by InforMax.
I don't know the exact price, but it is in the $1,000s, since they sent me an
e-mail about a $700 discount.  Here is the Web site:

    http://www.informaxinc.com/vntisuite/index.html

They have a downloadable demo, if anyone is interested.

BTW, how's the sequence editor coming along?

J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/