[Pipet Devel] infrastructure things

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Sun Feb 28 04:07:46 EST 1999

You know, what I just wrote says nothing about how Paos and the workflow system
fit into the whole scheme.  And, in fact, some of my points may be point-less in
light of the wfs.

For example, Justin describes the wfs as being reponsible for launching loci; I
said each locus launches it's own child.

We'll just have to look more closely at Paos and wfs as they develop and see how
these issues should be resolved.  In any case, Benchtop is a no-brainer ;-)

J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/