[Pipet Devel] BioML vs BSML

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Wed Jan 27 12:42:59 EST 1999

   Konrad, you thought we might want to do this back when we had only three people
   involved.  Maybe we can call it "LocusML" or "Bio-Object ML" (BOML) or
   "Bio-Macromolecule ML" (BMML).

Fine with me, and I'd certainly use it for other applications as well.

On the other hand, it is possible to design DTDs by extending existing
ones. Perhaps this is a good idea to save effort and keep compatibility
to some extent.

Konrad

Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr