[Pipet Devel] Re: What kind of people are you looking at ?

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Tue Jan 19 13:25:13 EST 1999

Raynald de Lahondès wrote:

> I can program a little (I have coded a few line in Tcl).
> It seems that python looks quite interesting. I'd like to help
> developpement provided a little help.

Raynald, we can use people who are not programmers.  If you are new to
programming, you may want to learn Python and follow the development of Loci
with us.  What you could do to help, while you are learning Python, is (1)
test the programs and (2) write some instructions (documentation) in French
for users of Loci.  Is this something you would like to do?

Your help would be very valuable, and we would appreciate it!

J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/