[Pipet Devel] Biosoft software

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Tue Jan 19 14:21:53 EST 1999

In the message from Raynald, he mentioned "GeneJockey".  This program is from
Biosoft.  Below are some links to Biosoft programs that we might look to for ideas/inspiration:

GeneJockey II (some ideas for viewers and editors):
  http://www.biosoft.com/genejock.htm
Screenshot (but I think we can make something twice as good looking):
  http://www.biosoft.com/genescr.htm

Below are two programs for enzyme analyses, which we haven't really addressed,
but enzyme analysis is something done in most biochem labs.  It may be better
as an add-on to Loci???:

AssayZap:
  http://www.biosoft.com/assaywin.htm
Screenshot:
  http://www.biosoft.com/asywscr.htm

WinZyme:
http://www.biosoft.com/winzyme.htm

J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/