[Pipet Devel] Raynald joins

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Jan 22 04:15:28 EST 1999

> Raynald and Konrad, do you think we should have French and German translations
> of the Loci Web pages as well?

I'd say yes, but not now. As soon as there is code that people can
actually use, it makes sense. I think we can safely expect everyone
interested in *development* to be able to deal with a website in

Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Centre de Biophysique Moleculaire (CNRS) | Tel.: +33-
Rue Charles Sadron                       | Fax:  +33-