[Pipet Devel] tulip mailing list

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Fri Jan 22 16:11:14 EST 1999

Great!  Thanks Justin!

I'll post this info on the Loci Web page ASAP.

BTW, do you know how to create an HTML archive of the mailing list, for people
to access later?  And can I get a list from time to time of everyone on the
list?

Jeff
bizzaro at bc.edu

--
J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/