[Pipet Devel] What is Paos?

Carlos Maltzahn carlosm at mroe.cs.colorado.edu
Tue Jan 26 21:54:30 EST 1999

Unfortunately, the documentation of Paos is currently very poor. I'm
working on improving that (but don't expect anything before next week. If
you look at http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~carlosm/software.html you will
find a paper on Paos in German - use babelfish for (poor) translation.
Another bit of documentation is in
ftp://www.cs.colorado.edu/users/carlosm/README.paos.

Sorry,
Carlos