[Pipet Devel] loci-core-19990708

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Fri Jul 9 18:35:32 EDT 1999

Here is a new snapshot:

    http://bioinformatics.org/loci/download/loci-core-19990708.tar.gz

For those new to the list, remember that all you can do is move some pretty
little boxes around.  This is NOT a functional application yet.

You need:

    gnome-libs 1.0.10
    gnome-python 1.0.3

And of course what those need.

I got scrollbars for the workspace now.  The next thing I'll be working on is
getting the workspace/canvas to grow in size when an object pushes beyond the
boundaries.  Any ideas?  I think if I can get the bounds of all objects, I can
check them against the bounds when they are moved (or maybe just dropped) and
then resize the workspace if needed.

:-)
                   |           J.W. Bizzaro             |
                   |      jeff at bioinformatics.org       |