[Pipet Devel] PHP is up

Lapointe, David David.Lapointe at umassmed.edu
Thu Jul 15 11:46:34 EDT 1999

Yes, I saw an article and a review in the HMSBeagle this week. It reminded
me of some AVS applications for SciVi that I have seen in the past.
Basically dealing with the problem of multidimensional data visualization.

The review of Spotfire seemed a little less than glowing.

David Lapointe
Manager - Research Computing Services
UMass Medical School
Worcester, MA 01655