[Pipet Devel] GST, widgets & figure building

Alan J. Williams Alan at TheWilliamsFamily.org
Tue Jun 22 22:50:47 EDT 1999

Yeah, I've already checked those out.  I was just wondering if there was
any tutorals or annotated docs on the canvas.  I haven't found any and it
would seem that at this point the only way to get to know how to program
the canvas would be to look at other source code.

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, J.W. Bizzaro wrote:
 > > Does anyone know of any good references on the Gnome Canvas?
 >
 > Do you mean documentation, as in whitepapers?  There is a page at the Gnome site
 > with just about all of the information that is available:
 >
 >     http://www.gnome.org/devel/canvas/

Alan Williams
University of California, Riverside   "Where observation is concerned,
Dept. of Botany and Plant Sciences     chance favors the prepared mind."
Alan at TheWilliamsFamily.org                         -- Louis Pasteur