[Pipet Devel] SGML book

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon Mar 22 18:45:38 EST 1999

Locians,

I want to mention a book I bought the other day.

Most references to XML deal with "Web applications" for the language.  Of
course, Loci at its core has nothing to do with the Web.  But I came across this
book that addresses the use of SGML (XML's parent) for non-Web software
development:

    McGrath, Sean
    PARSEME.1ST
    Prentice Hall PTR, 1998
    ISBN 0-13-488967-3

For those who are interested in the use of XML in this project, you may want to
check your library for it.  There are many useful examples (I think), and some
are even in Python.

Jeff
--
J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/