[Pipet Devel] interesting...

Thomas.Sicheritz at molbio.uu.se Thomas.Sicheritz at molbio.uu.se
Tue Mar 23 07:38:01 EST 1999

Rahul Jain writes:
 > Ya know, we could support all of these if we code this thing correctly.
 > Just make an abstract(virtual) class that's a "TreeViewer".
 > Then we can have concrete subclasses such as FlyThruTreeViewer and
 > SphereOverlaidTreeViewer or whatever. We can implement whatever's easiest
 > at first and then add more as time goes on and as we get more developers.

Its a  pitty that I cannot check the apple viewer - it sounds really
interesting ...
But you are right - we can implement (step by step) everything we want ...
I'll think about what's needed.

 > I better get some sleep...
Ok - I better get some lunch ...

c ya
-thomas

--
Sicheritz Ponten Thomas E.  Department of Molecular Biology
blippblopp at linux.nu         BMC, Uppsala University

	De Chelonian Mobile ... The Turtle Moves ...