[Pipet Devel] Re: Future of TULIP

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Fri Mar 26 08:15:53 EST 1999

Hi Matthew!

TULIP/Loci is very much alive and growing.  The lack of any signs of life is due
to my failure to keep updating the "old" site.  Maybe my excuse is that I have
been planning on a "new", dedicated server for the project, which BTW is being
set up now.  Another excuse may be that the project is being defined and
redefined so often that I can't put together a clear presentation.

What I don't mention on the old site is that we now have a mailing list.  To
subscribe, send an e-mail to:

    majordomo at busboy.sped.ukans.edu

with this text in the body of the message:

    subscribe tulip-list

And we have an archive for the mailing list:

    http://toaster.sped.ukans.edu/tulip-list/

Take a look at some of the recent discussions.

Your help would be very much appreciated!

BTW, could you give me some background on your interests in research and
experience in programming?

Jeff
bizzaro at bc.edu

J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Boston College Chemistry      http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/

Studies show that 93% of all people are below average.