[Pipet Devel] Open Labs

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon Mar 29 08:05:15 EST 1999

I uploaded the start of the new Web site for "Open Labs" and Loci:

Also, we will probably go with the name "Open Labs".  I have been communicating
with the person using openlab.org.  He is creating on an organization for
open-source development, and I think there may be some confusion if we used
"Open Lab".  The plural form works well for us, since I was planning on having
several "labs", each with a different project.  The new server will likely be

J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Boston College Chemistry      http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/

Studies show that 93% of all people are below average.