[Pipet Devel] Re: [pyphy] Mavric Tk version

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Thu May 6 02:16:38 EDT 1999

Thomas.Sicheritz at molbio.uu.se wrote:

> The pyphy part of the loci project now includes mavric (both the Gtk and
> the Tkinter version) - which right now generates trees ready for submitting
> to a printed journal. I am going to use the module to generate trees for
> my current paper. - How shall we mention loci/pyphy/mavric ?

If you want a quick reference, you can give the URL to The Open Lab:

    http://bioinformatics.org/

If you want a short abstract for Loci, a few sentences, I can come up with
something.  Let me know if this is what you want.  As far as pyphy/mavric is
concerned, you and Rick would give the best description.

Bye.
J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Boston College Chemistry      http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/