[Pipet Devel] PSB 2000 list

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Wed Sep 8 06:34:08 EDT 1999

Thomas.Sicheritz at molbio.uu.se wrote:

> Unfortunatley, I have no time to visit PSB.

Hej Thomas.  Sorry to hear that.

> Halv of the summer got wasted on reinstalling and reconfiguring our systems
> after script-kiddies infection - and I had to move my dissertation a couple
> of months ... :-(

Jeez.  You have quite a bit of cracker activity over there, don't you?

> How is it going on the phylogenetic front ?
> Any news ?

I suppose you're still on the PyPhy mailing list.  Of course Jeff Chang just
joined and I think is waiting to get some of his code incorporated into PyPhy.
Rick Ree is back from China, and he's looking into Python/C++ bindings for some
phylogenetics code he's got.  I don't know what activity there has been on the
code in CVS.  Will you continue to work on PyPhy?

Cheerios.
                         |        J.W. Bizzaro        |
                         |  jeff at bioinformatics.org   |
                         |        THE OPEN LAB        |