[Pipet Devel] LOCI '99 meeting

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:41:04 EDT 1999

Greetings.

Talking to Ken Marx and getting Gary's schedule, it looks like the informal
meeting about Loci will TENTATIVELY be

    Date: Thursday, September 16
    Time: 2-4 pm OR 3-5 pm (depending on location)
    Location: UMass Worcester, David Lapointe's home or Boston College

I need confirmation from David and Gary about time and location.  Ken will be in
Worcester around noon on that day, and this is where David works, so the UMass
Worcester location seems best.  But then I'd have to get Gary from Boston to
Worcester.

For anyone else, it is not important that you travel any distance for this,
since it'll be pretty short.  But if you happen to be in the Boston area, let me
know.

                         |        J.W. Bizzaro        |
                         |  jeff at bioinformatics.org   |
                         |        THE OPEN LAB        |