[Pipet Devel] window sill

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at geoserve.net
Tue Apr 4 08:35:09 EDT 2000

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> INFO
> * Visible only when window is shaded

Brad mentioned to me that users would want to change the name of a node.
Thinking about it a bit, the name is probably something we want to put under
'info'.  So, maybe the INFO button can stay visible at all times and have the
name as the first item.  This way, we can remove the node name from under the
icon and use just the INFO button.

Thoughts?

                      |        BIOINFORMATICS.ORG        |
                      |           The Open Lab           |