[Pipet Devel] Re: [pyphy] Thomas Sicheritz

thomas at cbs.dtu.dk thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Wed Apr 26 13:38:37 EDT 2000

J.W. Bizzaro writes:

 > Does anyone know where Thomas Sicheritz has gone?  His email address and web
 > site at bmc.uu.se don't work anymore.

Yes, I do  :-)

I just started my postdoc at the Center for Biological Sequence Analysis in
denmark. I have not yet had time to move and update all my webpages.

Tomorrow I am going to Bioinformatics2000
(http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/bioinformatics2000/)
- am I going to meet other loci'er there ?

-thomas

--
Sicheritz Ponten Thomas E.  CBS, Department of Biotechnology
blippblopp at linux.nu         The Technical University of Denmark

	De Chelonian Mobile ... The Turtle Moves ...