[Pipet Devel] Re: thoughts on UI->DL communication

jarl van katwijk jarl at casema.net
Fri Apr 14 17:01:00 EDT 2000

> Yeah, I'm okay with it.  I'm not in a big rush to see the implementation of a
> final design.  If there's one thing to learn from Loci, it's that 'good things
> come to those who wait' :-)

ok, so you, Jean-Mark and I are ok.
We only need to persuade Brad into not rewriting the DL into some
wierd language every few days again.

hope we got something running within a few weeks. I'm currently cleaning up
the GMS code so version 0.4.0 hits the public ftp within a few hours. After that
I will focus on getting the DL->BL corba alife and linking the Overflow libs to
gms.

bye,
jarl